Monday, June 15, 2009


I had my week 39 appointment this morning, in which I got to hear my doctor's reaction to my (not) ginormous baby. Happily, he is satisfied with last week's ultrasound result and is prepared to take a wait and see approach, rather than scheduling a c-section. I had been preparing myself to strike a bargain with him - I'd be willing to schedule a section if I hadn't gone into labor on my own by the middle of next week - and it was a relief to not have to bargain with him. My next appointment, which my doctor is confident I won't make, is next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Sonia was two weeks late, Becca was three days late. Froglet seems healthy. He'll come when he is ready!