Sunday, November 27, 2011

Voice to Text

Morgan lets Jasper play with his phone when he's putting him to bed - mean mommy does not - and frequently lets him use the voice to text feature to send me gchats. Tonight's real live transcription follows.

No you take the dog
No you go away
No wants the real blanket
Daddy loves jasper very much
Jasper is super cool
That's funny
That's funny hello
Thanks
Hello no that's funny
I love you jess for dodge
Jasper I love you
I love you
Now let me press the buttons
Tfjj:-) nf
OpĂș
Love you
No you open that I wanna push those buttons
No you open mass
Actually isn't he leanne
Talk to him
Hey open the bottom hello
No open the buttons
I want the buttons now
No buttons
No those buttons
Ah ah ah ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha plus I love you I love you I write you a poem in a way I'm here now are you like my phone I think your phone too
Ooh ooh and I can't understand you
I love you jasper thanks for the hug
Game
You need a game on
Do you need a game on my phone
King on my phone which game ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo more game is there
That's funny that make you laugh kanye for me hello
I need you to turn the phone turn the phone yeah lakers okay yeah
Hello turn the phone
Who owns fluffy pillow she's slow sure is a cute little boy you have a nice nose yahoo google
You do you have your
Do you have your ice cream truck do you have your school bus what else do you have who you are turned off the water heaters
I love you jest greek you love me mommy jasper sorry I let mommy I love you mommy I love you mom yeah you love daddy I love you I love you just for you make me super happy make me super happy me super happy
Hello ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh poop mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm hello yahoo

1 comment: