Saturday, October 25, 2008

Week 6

Fetal age 4 weeks (ya'll see where I'm going with this, right? I'm going to stop after this post).

The baby is the size of a lentil this week (growing by leaps and bounds!) and is working on growing a nose, some ears and a mouth. It also has little buds where the arms and legs will be.

The humorous event this week was my uncle Walla's birthday party. As my family members are big wine drinkers, I had some anxiety about turning down drinks and the attention that would draw. I recruited Morgan to be my designated drinker; if anyone offered me a drink, I would accept, and then subtly hand it over to him. But no one offered, and I just sipped ginger beer all day (the bottle looks remarkably like real beer). I don't think anyone noticed...?

No comments:

Post a Comment